Casino Australia - Probability for Games of Chance for American Scholarship
Gambling is definitely an exciting leisure activity when done responsibly. Our motivation for creating this amazing site wasn’t simply to help our readers enjoy their gambling experience, but to do so in a responsible manner concerning boost their odds of winning.
We constantly make an effort to inform our players on the lessons of gambling and in doing this, impress upon them the very fact there are algorithms and probabilities which can be put on gambling, and that “luck” just isn't the only factor which switches into winning and losing.
We also have confidence in the importance of education in a broader sense, not merely with regards to gambling. A good education can transform a life for the better in lots of ways, not least by giving opportunities that will otherwise be out unattainable. We feel, as a successful U. S. company, that people have a responsibility to contribute in a few small way to the education of young Americans.
That is why we operate our $1, 000 annual scholarship for anyone studying Statistics, Physics, Accounting, Chemistry, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Applied Mathematics, Theoretical Abstract Mathematics and Engineering.
We decided to make our au.vikkam.site scholarship available students working towards degrees in Math and Math related fields.
We wanted the Scholarship to be associated for some reason as to the we do, and the field of Math plays an important role in all respects of gambling. A few of the most successful gamblers of them all have now been great mathematicians, statisticians, and so forth and also have excelled in the comprehension of this Science and what sort of solid and disciplined approach can improve your chances.
What is the Scholarship Prize?
The deadline of entry is June 30, 2017. We will select a winner by July 31, 2017. If you’re the lucky winner, a $1, 000 check will be sent directly to your university by August 31, 2017.
- $1,000 for the purposes of tuition or associated expenses.
- Awarded annually on July 31st
- Judged by the au.vikkam.site management and editorial team.
- Submissions are open year round.
- Applicants must be enrolled as students at a certified University/College in america at the time of submitting the essay.
- Applicants must be studying in a Math related field as mentioned above
- The essay should focus on the effective use of mathematics towards games of chance and the ways somebody lacking any advanced level understanding of probability can excel in these games
- Essays must be a minimum of 1,000 words.
Essays will be evaluated on:
- Any essays which can be plagiarized or copied from other sources will disqualify the applicant from all future Scholarship programs.
- The completed essay can be sent to [email protected] on or before June 30, 2017.
When submitting the essay, please include the following details:
- Full name, address, phone number and email
- Student Identification #
Terms & Conditions
- All personal details submitted will be kept private.
- Casino Australia reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- Fraudulent submissions will be disregarded.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
- The site will not charge fees for the submission of the essay.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- The decision of the judging panel is final.